
some fotos of my site, my people, my counterpart, and myself with much longer hair.
this was the blog of Jacqueline, an agriculture extension volunteer in Bolivia with the Peace Corps. this was a personal blog that did not reflect the views of the Peace Corps or the United States government.
this was the blog of Jacqueline, an agriculture extension volunteer in Bolivia with the Peace Corps. this was a personal blog that did not reflect the views of the Peace Corps or the United States government.
2 comments:
It looks as beautiful as I thought it would, and as always you look beautiful too. I can't tell if that was a picture at dusk or dawn but it looks so still and silent, it reminded me of my summers at the Conway Farm, it looks so nice.
I kow your excited to see Steve and I am sure you guys will have a great time. Send more pics.
PS. - Betsy got a Blue Tooth today - I'm starting divorce proceedings in the morning!!!
Jackie
I'm your dad's friend in Texas. I just received this wonderful information along with the pictures! We're all proud of you and the work you are doing. The experiences you must be having! I am sure your outlook on life (not to mention your proficiency in Spanish)will be forever indelible in your mind. God Speed!
Post a Comment